Monday, June 26, 2006

Innovative Business Idea -> The Million Dollar page

I got to know about it yesterday. I thought I have to blog about this.

This is the story of Alex Tew, he needed money to study in university, so he came up with the idea of creating a webpage with one million pixels, where people can put in their ads. He would charge $1 for each pixel of space, that the advertisers use. So for one million pixels he made one million dollars!!!!!!

I dont think I have to write more, you can read the following link, it is a good reading,
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/faq.php#2

And ofcourse the million dollar page is
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

Wonder when will "a million dollar idea" strike me......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything is not money,
probably you might have friends who really admire you..
i.e "A MILLION DOLLAR 4 U"

:)

Chander Dogra said...

you are being tagged

Unknown said...

It sure was one of the most colorful pages i have come across...

a Million colors may be !

:)