Thursday, February 21, 2008

About Me

My name is actually Rajesh, but since college people have been calling me Goli and hence so is my name now, and my blog name.

Professionally am an hardware turned marketing engineer now, but as most others I do feel that such jobs suck and I should get out of it and do something else in life, but dont have the courage to leave this job and leave all the corporate luxuries :D.

Apart from work, have tried my hand, at guitar, salsa, film making, writing, aerobics(ing), with moderate and no success at some.

Apart from this blog I do write for a monthly e-magazine called Sattva. Along with some friends am also involved in running the website called NGOPost.

If so thy wish, you can get in touch with me at togoli-at-gmail-dot-com

--
Goli

6 comments:

ravi agarwala said...

hey goli..

i'm ravi and i too was a yatri....i've written a blog and just wanted opinion of all the yatris as to what else i should add to improve it....http://dailyearthnews.wordpress.com

Lilyferus said...

Hey Goli...! Great blog...

Goli said...

@Ravi : Great Ravi. Would surely give you inputs on your blog.

@Lilyferus: Thanks for compliment

Prutha Soman said...

hi goli..
you'll find the entire mathematics project on my blog..its called gibberish..

http://pruthasoman.blogspot.com

Jayanth Kashyap said...

Hey boss!! can we take the print out n submit it for DL? wil they accept?

Anonymous said...

Hey boss!! can we take the print out n submit it for DL? wil they accept?