I have been off blogger for a long time, not that I did not want to write and also not that I have been lazy, but somehow it has been slipping lower and lower in my priority list with so many things struggling to find place in my To-Do list.
here are some of the recent things that I have been up to..
1. Just came back from a week long US trip, I really love this short trips because they kind of rewind you up and you come back with so much of enthusiasm and new ideas. I saw Stanford campus for the first time, and I really liked it. Sometimes feels that I should go back to school again.
2. Mayank and I have been busy making a short film for Kilikili, it is almost done and we are going to put this up on youtube shortly.
3. Am reading this book called "Blue Sweater" from Jacqueline Novagratz. The author is a founder of Acumen Fund, a non profit venture that invests in various sustainable social enterprises around the world. It is a nice book about experiences of author, as a 25 year old trying to setup micro finance institutes in Africa (
4. Finished reading "Age of Kali" by William Dalrymple and I would suggest you can read it, I really love his books.
5. Went to attend this talk on environment, where the guy opened his lecture with this joke, which I liked,
Year 1995, two seven year olds are having conversation,
First guy: Hey I saw a condom in the verandah?
Second guy: What is a condom?
Go Forward, Year 2009, two seven year olds are having conversation
First guy: Hey I saw a condom in verandah?
Second guy: What is a verandah?
I guess am going to be more regular to the blog now, I like to pen my thoughts down once in a while and there are so many things to write about.