So what I thought was put some movie taglines, and give it as a challenge to identify the movie. After all movies also need branding,
Note1: All are english movies
Note2: You can ofcourse not use google
So here we go. In bracket have tried to give some clue.
- The adventure 65 million in the making (This is a easy start)
- We have always believed we weren't alone, on July 4th we wish we were (also a giveaway)
- The greatest fairy tale never told (remember it is never and not ever)
- Moving at the speed of light we are bound to collide with each other (if you observe posters carefully you should not have any problem in guessing this)
- Love is a force of nature (little difficult, but very recent movie)
- They are already here (famous movie)
- something has survived (relatively easy)
- In the world where nothing is what it seems you have to look beyond (tag lines tells something about the movie)
- Every man dies not every man really lives (senti type movie as it appears from the tagline)
- Believe the Unbelievable (well this is very famous movie)
Will put the answers in the next post.
Disclaimer: Most of the above movies are very famous and they have more than one tag line, have just put the one which I thought best describes it.