Monday, January 08, 2007

Surprise gift from faraway....

While travelling back from Hospet couple of months back, I had met this french gentleman, Antione in the bus, and I helped him in a lot in getting a auto, explaining him bus routes and other such stuff. Couple of days later I went around with him to do some shopping for his family because he was going home. That was november.

Out of the blue, couple of days back he called me again and said that he was back in india and that he wanted to meet him, and yesterday when i met him, he has got for me a Frech Wine and some amazing home made choclates (not the kisses kinds, but marmalde with choclate coating). It was such a lovely surprise and I have been feeling happy happy since then.

You can come home for some good wine, but as far as the choclates are concerned, it is anybody's guess where they have dissappeared... :D

7 comments:

Nasal Crooner said...

i love france for it's:

HeadButt's
French Wine
French Kisses

:P

Goli said...

@nasal crooner... Sadly no french kisses for me... :D

Pritesh Jain said...

dude.. u seem to enjoy each and every bit of life... even the bus journey in BTS...
Need to learn a lot from u...

Chander Dogra said...

Just came to know about the french wine ...moral of the story be good to french :)

Prateek Dayal said...

Yes .. the chocolates were great !

Wine . some other day

oh .. it rhymes :)

SUCHARITA ROY said...

good work never goes unpaid.i your case it was french..but what would you do if it was an indian peasant who gave you a live rooster to pet?

Goli said...

@sucharita..... I guess it would be fun.... I could get it to office.